Roasted Sweet Potato and Turnip Skillet
You will need
- 700 gr sweet potato
- 500 gr turnips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Thinly slice the sweet potatoes and turnips using a mandolin and place them in a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings and place in a circular pattern baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and add the cubes of butter around the skillet. Cook for approximately five more minutes and then broil on high for 3-4 minutes or until top is slightly crispy.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and top with more fresh thyme if desired.
Bon Appetit !
A recipe and picture by Jessi’s Kitchen | https://www.jessiskitchen.com/herb-roasted-sweet-potato-and-turnip-skillet/#tasty-recipes-9679-jump-target
Leave a Reply