Raw Medjool Date Energy Balls
- 1 cup organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until they are finely ground.
- Add the pitted Medjool dates to the food processor, along with the shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms a sticky ball.
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor and use your hands to roll it into small balls.
- Roll the balls in additional shredded coconut, if desired.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
These energy balls are a great snack to have on hand when you need a quick burst of energy. They’re also vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free, so they’re a healthy option that everyone can enjoy. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply