Organic Beetroot and Goat Cheese salad
- 3-4 medium organic beetroot, peeled and diced
- 2-3 cups (480-720 ml) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) crumbled organic goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped organic walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) organic balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the diced beetroot on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the beetroot in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly caramelized.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the roasted beetroot, mixed salad greens, crumbled goat cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve the organic beetroot and goat cheese salad immediately, garnished with additional chopped walnuts and goat cheese, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy organic beetroot salad!
Leave a Reply